Job Opening: Interior Plant Care Technician
This is a unique job opportunity for an experienced and skilled interior plant technician to join our team —
If you enjoy…
- Working with plants and making a positive difference in people’s lives by what you do each day
- Being part of a team that is committed to being the best in the industry
- Working on your own and with others
- Using your mind and your body to successfully carry out your work
And you like…
- Recognition for your good work
- A Positive environment
- Possible advancement opportunity.
- Ongoing Training
This is a part-time position with hours ranging from 15-25 hours per week.
You will be working in Ventura County and North L.A. County.
Interior Plant Tech Job Description
The Horticultural Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of interior foliage plants, orchids and blooming bromeliads in both commercial and residential interiorscape accounts on a structured schedule and within an allotted time frame.
Must have a positive attitude, experience and maturity to carry out your work without close supervision. The quality of your work will be evaluated regularly and rewarded for excellence.
The Successful Job Candidate Will Receive:
- Complete and continued training
- A positive work environment
- Recognition and compensation for a job well done
- Paid on the job training.
- Hourly pay dependent on experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid drive time
- Bonuses and Incentives
The Plant Technician / Installer is responsible for:
- The interior plant care for our corporate and high-end residential clients.
- Transporting and changing out plants as needed using your own reliable vehicle and or company van.
- Coming into the Thousand Oaks office at least once a week.
- Being organized and on-time.
- Being Clean, Thorough and Safe.
- Work with the team on larger installations.
- Attend quarterly award celebrations.
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a background check
- Have a good DMV record
- Have a reliable car
- Valid; Car Insurance, Registration and California drivers license
- Have a cell phone.
- Experience as an interior plant care technician
General Administrative Responsibilities:
- Daily recording of time and mileage log on phone app
- Attendance at regular training sessions.
- Ordering and recording needed materials.
- Timely communication with supervisor and clients
- Friendly, professional appearance and communication with client.
Physical Requirements: (keep in mind this is a physical job)
- Energetic, Positive attitude, enjoy plants and be willing to learn
- Be in good strong physical condition
- Bend and kneel
- Lift 70lbs. +
- Carry a 16lb. watering can throughout the day
- Climb a ladder
- Proper maintenance and safe use of company tools, equipment and vehicles
- Might need to drive up to 50 miles in a day.
- Be comfortable with routine but also be flexible enough to carry out complete customer satisfaction.
- Like moving around and working in different locations each day.
- Focus on customer service.
To be Considered Please Send…
- Your Contact information
- Your Work history and/or resume
- And why you are interested in this position.